the bookbean club is about so much than books.
We loved Emma Watson's Our Shared Shelf but craved so much more than an online community. So we decided to create the Bookbean Club just for our coffee babes. What is it? It's a chance for you to gather the babes you love most--your girlfriends, your mom and sister and aunt, your sorority sisters, or your work colleagues--and host a Babes-sponsored book club that also connects you to the community around you.
What You Get:
- We provide you with the books recommended by Our Shared Shelf along with a list of recommended discussion topics
- You get coffee on us at a local coffee shop to host monthly meetings for you and 8 to 10 of your closest babes
- We'll even send you Babes with Coffee swag because we love you so much!
- We'll source exclusive offers with partners in your area whenever they're available, and you get first dibs
What You Need to Do If You Start a Bookbean Club Chapter:
- Find 8 to 10 women who are as passionate about coffee, reading, and community as you are!
- Choose a local nonprofit where you'll commit to volunteering at least 8 hours every 4 months
- Host monthly book club meetings at your local coffee shop where you'll discuss that month's Our Shared Shelf read
- Send us photos of your meeting along with comments on that month's read and post these photos on your own Instagram account
- In order to be eligible, all members of the book club must opt-in to receive email communication from Babes with Coffee (we promise we don't send a lot of emails!) and follow our Instagram @babeswithcoffee
- Bookbean Club offerings are subject to change based on availability and at the discretion of Babes with Coffee (but trust us, we want this to be amazing for you!)